Creating a solid foundation for information technology is critical to the growth of your enterprise in one office or multiple locations. We will work with you to design and implement systems that address your short- and long-term information technology needs. Our expertise covers planning, implementation and conversion of networks and servers as well as business applications, messaging solutions (SMS, Email & Instant Messaging), e-commerce efforts, storage management and structured cabling.
Our monitoring and backup services minimize your downtime and protect your technology investment. And our disaster recovery methodology helps ensure that, should disaster occur, your systems and data will be restored in short order.
To leverage our professional services experience, customer is able to utilize the plan developed in the Strategy and Planning meeting. Customer will learn the planning design, content, estimated outcome & timeline to meet the outlined business objective. Through the joint meeting & collaboration, customer gains the maximum value and best IT practices from our experience for their organization.
- Provides Network & Infrastructure Design, Methodology, Policy & Procedure
- Provide project management, technical support and inquiries through out the IT projects
- Assesses the customer business situation & defines IT systems performance metrics, identifies potential areas of concern and offers recommendations in line with industry best practice in terms of capacity planning and performance reference.
- Represents customer as their dedicated IT focal contact to deal with multi-vendors implementation project
We are also covering Enterprise & Storage Solution Our strategic relationship with Enterprise & Storage Solution vendors creates a value for us to leverage both vendors & our expertise on enterprise & storage products management. The collaboration possesses strong industry recognition coupled with highly talented workforce helps accelerating and simplifying the adoption of the technology within the customer organization.
- Solution Design, Planning, Implementation, User Acceptance Test & System Audit
- Storage Management such as High Availability, Load Balancing, Zoning, Bandwidth & LUN Allocation
- Backup / Restore Methodology, Disaster Recovery Solution
- Remote Access, Control, Administration. Data Synchronization & Replication