You can call it collateral damage. You can call it trickledown cyberwarfare. Either way, foreign hacker armies are targeting civilian enterprises – as a means of attacking rival government targets. Source: Collateral Damage: When Cyberwarfare Targets Civilian DataRead More
- Is it possible to run a conference using only free software?
- What is the dark web? Your questions answered, in plain English
- How Cybersecurity Enables Government, Health, EduTech Cope With COVID-19
- New DNS Vulnerability Lets Attackers Launch Large-Scale DDoS Attacks
- Over 4000 Android Apps Expose Users’ Data via Misconfigured Firebase Databases